I'll be there with the greatest Phantom show in the world :D

Join us in Hall 3 (I think) where we should have over 520 Phantom models on display :)

Just our way of saying Happy Birthday to the best plane in the world. :coolio:

Should be a good show.

Ted

I'll be there on the USAF SIG stand - our mini theme this year is Adversary & Aggressor Forces.

And we won't have a single Phantom on our stand 'cause Ted has baggsied them all for the big 50th Anniversary display. :cheers:

Haydn.

I'll be there on the USAF SIG stand - our mini theme this year is Adversary & Aggressor Forces.

And we won't have a single Phantom on our stand 'cause Ted has baggsied them all for the big 50th Anniversary display. :)

Haydn.

I'll swap your Tooms for an EB-57B

Says 15-16 November in the sub-list but 22-23 Nov on the main page for the Telford site. Which is correct?

Last went there Nov 05 to plug the Linewrights TSR.2 booklet but must go again and stay at that nice little hotel not too far down the road, with Anne, attending Sunday.

The Phantom II will be enough of a pull.

Also a chance to say hello to IPMS Avon which I've been meaning to do for ages, having missed the Yate Show this year due to unforseen circumstances (yet again, for which apologies).

Drop me a line if you want to meet up for dinner Sat night at the hotel where everybody from Avon seems to hang out.

Cheers

Tony T

It's November 15/16.

Stephen

Thanks for that. I will put in down in the diary.

Back from the USA by then (my out-of-season holiday break visiting the teenage children in MA and CT)

Take care

Tony T

I'll be there with the greatest Phantom show in the world :thumbsup:

Join us in Hall 3 (I think) where we should have over 520 Phantom models on display :woot.gif:

Just our way of saying Happy Birthday to the best plane in the world. :worship:

Should be a good show.

Ted

At least 2 of them will be mine, hoping to get at least another one done as well.

Should be the world largest display of Phantom models, should we call Guiness?

Julien

both days

international IMPS stands; Belgium club named AMAY model club table, can't miss us we have red shirts :thumbsup:

looking forward to this one ... :), one heck of a show.

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs

Edited by stusbke