I'm gonna try and get over there both days if I can, if not just one day, so be warned Haydn! Actually, come to think of it, I don't think I even got to say hello last year - it was a slightly wierd and busy day... and I got soaked walking back to the car. I wish they'd do something about the car parking - it truly sucks.

Tim

I'm gonna try and get over there both days if I can, if not just one day, so be warned Haydn! Actually, come to think of it, I don't think I even got to say hello last year - it was a slightly wierd and busy day... and I got soaked walking back to the car. I wish they'd do something about the car parking - it truly sucks.

Tim

See what happens when you don't say hello :thumbsup:

As it happens Tim, I'm currently building an Illinois ANG F-4D - one of those that came to Finningley. Remember the good old days ???

Cheers,

Haydn.

Edited by mig23

Indeed I do - still have just one lovely old slide of one such machine (then again, it might have been the other lot that visited - "DC" ?), trundling along the perimeter track at the southern end... you know... where they used to park that long line of Varsities at the air show... *sob sniff*

Edited by Chox
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...