GB Finished - Thanks to one and all

Well another Matchbox GB finished and I must say some great looking models made by one and all.

I hope this shows that with a little bit of what we call Skill (or is it luck!) you can do a really good job with these matchbox kits. I am continually surprised by what we achieve and the fact that even now 20/30 years later some of these models have not been kitted by other kit makers.

I have always said it is the modeller which makes the kit and not the other way around.

I am working on the offers of kits we have had and those that have finished, and will soon let everyone know what they have won.

Once again congratualtion to all those who have taken part wether you finished or not. I know with work, family, holidays etc it is not always easy to get finished.

Congrats to Mike for making the GB work again and my fellow Mod Tim (I have built all the Matchbox kits) Mansfield!

Cheers one and all.

Julien

I had a real blast with this GB and I look forward to taking part when the next Matchbox GB is announced!

Many thanks to Mike, Julien and Tim for putting it all together and keeping it running smoothly! You guys are the best!

Bri2k

As mentioned before, happy to do another Matchbox Madness GB next year if there is enough interest

:)

MikeJ

cheers mate - Matchbox GBs are about the only time i get to build these days - this triathlon thing has gone mad & I'm working up to do a full Ironman one day. Even the Half Ironmans mean 10-15 hrs a week training which sucks in an Armidale winter on the bike when its minus 6.

so i can only fit i a few hours a week of bid time now, but that's OK :blink: