Final Tally Plus the Prize Draw

Well we managed a total of 25 models from 21 Modellers a very respectable total. I think we have managed to get something for all entrants, cheers to those who have offered prizes.

I have done a random prize draw and it comes out as follows;

Bri2k wins MB He-70 - Please contact breadboard (Hal) direct for details of where to send it.

Raschi wins MB Wessex - Please contact breadboard (Hal) direct for details of where to send it.

Gerald Richter wins MB Helldiver - Please contact breadboard (Hal) direct for details of where to send it.

Seavixensteve wins MB Meteor - Please contact breadboard (Hal) direct for details of where to send it.

mlicari wins MB Wellesley - Please contact breadboard (Hal) direct for details of where to send it.

thomo wins MB Norseman - Please contact breadboard (Hal) direct for details of where to send it.

rocal wins Gelncoe Pfalz - Please contact Tim Mansfield direct for details of where to send it.

flankerfan wins Revell NH-90 - Please contact Tim Mansfield direct for details of where to send it.

maxidad wins revel Me-262 - Please contact Erwin direct for details of where to send it.

El pibe vitina wins Hasegawa Me-109 - Please contact aeroplanedriver direct for details of where to send it.

The following please contact me for your prizes;

nemicissimo - Heller Hurricane

Scooter - Matchbox sherman - Now shipped

max - Matchbox Sherman - Prize kindly donated to the next matchbox GB by Max :woot.gif:

K5054NZ - Corsair decals - Now shipped

Trojanthunder - Matchbox Seafox - Now shipped

damo - Mystery Prize! - Now shipped

roym - Matchbox Mig-21 - Sorted with Roy

touvdal - SS Phantom Decals - Now shipped

Julien :pray: :P :thumbsup:

Edited by Julien (UK)

Congratulations to all entrants. Great to see a good completed list for the second of the Matchbox Madness GB's

Thanks again to Tim and Julien, who helps mods this GB with me. I appreciated the help very much indeed.

Cheers

MikeJ

• 2 weeks later...