1/48 Hasegawa A-4C Skyhawk VA-144

My favorite kit in the world once again. This is my first kit finished since the beinning of the summer, there hasn't been much time for modeling in there. This time it's the "C" model with markings for VA-144 from the Victory Models sheet. Pretty much OOB with a Cutting Edge seat thrown in there. I better find a new source of those soon; I'm down to eight of them!

Polly Scale paints and a basic wash of thinned artist's oils.

va14401.jpg

va14402.jpg

va14403.jpg

va14404.jpg

va14405.jpg

Beautiful build!

I have that same sheet and planned on building that same scheme. (I had a Roadrunner lunchbox in 1st grade and always liked the Roadrunner...and I bet this dates me a little bit.) You have inspired me!

Beautiful build!

I have that same sheet and planned on building that same scheme. (I had a Roadrunner lunchbox in 1st grade and always liked the Roadrunner...and I bet this dates me a little bit.) You have inspired me!

71roadrunner.jpg

(Not my car, I wish though !)

BEEP, BEEP ! :worship:

Gregg

Why exactly is it your favorite kit in the world? I haven't built one and am curious.

Great job! Really like the markings on this one.

The various Hasegawa boxings of the A-4 are well engineered, well detailed kits that fit together very nicely. It's also one of my favorite aircraft, and has been used by a lot of countries, so there's a big choice in variants/markings out there.

Thanks again everyone.