Cobra Company status report

On Monday, September 8th, Cobra Company will resume normal business. After a lengthy illness that required hospitalization I have recovered enough to resume work. Thank you all for understanding the necessity to close. I will work to ship orders as reasonably as possible so please be patient.

Chris Miller

Chief Snake

Cobra Company

On Monday, September 8th, Cobra Company will resume normal business. After a lengthy illness that required hospitalization I have recovered enough to resume work. Thank you all for understanding the necessity to close. I will work to ship orders as reasonably as possible so please be patient.

Chris Miller

Chief Snake

Cobra Company

Chief Snake,

Awesome news! Can't tell you how happy I am to see you feeling better and back in business! We missed you around here.

Ray

Edited by rotorwash

Chris,

It is GREAT news that you are feeling better and that Cobra is back in business. An order will be in the mail to you in the morning. Thanks!

Welcome Back and Best Regards,

Ken Bailey

(SonyKen)

Edited by SonyKen

Chris Miller

Chief Snake

Cobra Company

Great news.