ARC Discussion Forums
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
ssharkey

Columbus 2009 IPMS/USA National Convention Web Site

Hello everyone!

I'm pleased to announce that the web site for the 2009 IPMS/USA National Convention in Columbus, Ohio is now open for business at

http://www.ipmsusa2009.org. Please come and visit us! We look forward to seeing everyone in Columbus next August!

-Scott Sharkey

2009 Convention Webmaster

Scott saw website looks great looking foward to seeing you all next year in August and the air force musuem tour looks very cool.

PS ROAD TRIP

all being well, i am looking at making my 3rd trip to the USA and visiting the US nats' next summer!

will be bringing several what-if models, :tease: and for some reason one of them involves an F-22 in a modified

NASCAR livery, :rolleyes::explode: ;)

trevor

Pardon my blockhead, but is the convention in the convention center or in the Hyatt?

Thanks! :lol: :P

Edited by Ace1

Pardon my blockhead, but is the convention in the convention center or in the Hyatt?

Thanks! :worship::jaw-dropping:

No blockheadedness, the two are easily confused and are not the same. The convention is in the Hyatt Regency hotel, not the convention center.

Graham Holmes

IPMS Columbus

No blockheadedness, the two are easily confused and are not the same. The convention is in the Hyatt Regency hotel, not the convention center.

You might want to have them actually mention that on the web site! There is abso-farking-lutely no mention of location in any of the pages I could see.