32nd Tamiya F-15C Aggressor Complete

Man this was a great jet to finish especially finding the new tape to camo her up. Hats off to Andy for the find!! This jet hopefully soon will go to the 65th at Nellis as a tribute to the Squadron Commander LTC Thomas "Moses" Bouley who was killed in the F-15D last month. Alot pf people helped with this build and I thank you for your advice Scott, Jake, Chris :cheers: now on to the photos enjoy Erick

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

Edited by CW4 Erick Swanberg

Fantastic Eagle Erick !

This is not to be taken the wrong way but that F-15 does not look like it could have been built so quickly, Excellent Results ! :worship: The Folks at the 65th are going to love it ...

Gregg

Man this was a great jet to finish especially finding the new tape to camo her up. Hats off to Andy for the find!! This jet hopefully soon will go to the 65th at Nellis as a tribute to the Squadron Commander LTC Thomas "Moses" Bouley who was killed in the F-15D last month. Alot pf people helped with this build and I thank you for your advice Scott, Jake, Chris :sunrevolves: now on to the photos enjoy Erick

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

Very nice eagle. I am building a F-15C too and have had to repaint Bay 5 white after originally painting it blue/green metallic. I noticed you painted the avionics/TEWS racks dark gray. Is that the color they are painted now? Thanks!