Telford Builds - Whos panicing!

Not quite yet, but I am waiting for a complete set of fuse halves from AM for a Vindicator for my first USN-SIG build,

might get a Scooter next Sunday to be on the safe side ( my excuse ) & I've got nothing for the USAF SIG table either....

Andy.

Ive given up!

I was trying to get my B-1B ready to bring with me, but the shift pattern at work changed and not to put to fine a point on it, its a disaster.

I seem to sleep at odd times and cant seem to get into the mood to do anything because other things, like going out with friends happen so Ive done nothing =(

Only good thing about it is I dont seem to have the desire in the time I have to "go shopping" so my wages are building up nicely...

Even my monthly clothes budget is backing up!

Ill be there at the show of course, but Im working the friday night so Ill be driving up sometime on the saturday, so might not get there saturday.

Just got started on one of the builds and it missing a stab! arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

luckily another ARC'er is sending me one, so now onto the next build.

Mind you last year I was still decaling on Friday morning waiting for my hire car to turn up, now thats last minute!

Julien

• 2 weeks later...
Trevor -

Nobody will EVER equal us.

:thumbsup: The Aerobatic SIG changed my life ! :thumbsup:

But back to the panicking theme - my compressor died on Friday night and it may be a week before I'm spraying again :(

Haydn.

:thumbsup: The Aerobatic SIG changed my life ! :thumbsup:

But back to the panicking theme - my compressor died on Friday night and it may be a week before I'm spraying again :(

Haydn.

Changed mine as well! great bunch. Not sure if I would have gone back to Telford if I had not met them.

Bugger about your compressor, will you not be able to finish anything?

Julien

ps. No sleep till Telford!

Edited by Julien (UK)
Bugger about your compressor, will you not be able to finish anything?

Julien

I'm just going to be about a week behind schedule (hopefully these words are neither last nor famous). I'll have to start some more kits in the meantime.

Haydn.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm just sitting here willing the paint to dry a little bit faster..... thankfully I'm using acrylics!

5 models to take, only 2 finished!

One just needs decals, the other 2 are half built and mostly painted. :)

The plan now is to get all 3 built and tomorrow will be a huge, eye-watering, nerve trembling, water splashing markings marathon! :) :)