A-7E Corsair II

1 hour ago, The Madhatter said:

this would have to be one of the longest builds I have seen online - 9 years from start to finish but the end result is worth it

Great stuff Janne :thumbsup:

So - what's next? Got an other shelf of doom projects you can resurrect and finish?

Thanx MH :D

Oh there's plenty of stuff left on the shelf of doom..but no, it will be a new project...navy theme again, just not decided on the subject yet...

Wow this is so nice. Every time I see this work I want to pull out one of my kits and get started on it. I love the Corsair II and when I do it will have tl be old school Gull grey over white. Love your weapons load. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Edited by skyhawk174
55 minutes ago, skyhawk174 said:

Wow this is so nice. Every time I see this work I want to pull out one of my kits and get started on it. I live the Corsair II and when I do it will have tl be old school Gull grey over white. Love your weapons load. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanx Chris :D

Happy to inspire :)

4 hours ago, A-10 LOADER said:

Very well done Aigore. She really looks awesome all completed.

Steve

Thanx Steve :D

I had a session with my slr so finished pics will come up tomorrow when I'm finished with editing them.