Thunderbirds are go!

Nice drawing. Has anyone ever explained the gap between the red nose and the rest of the fuselage?

I still liked Thunderbird 2 better though.

Did you draw that yourself or did you pick it up somewhere and what are the colors on the fuselage? It looks like the same color on the SPV, zicron blue.

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure about the black rectangles on the TB3 docking collar (for docking with TB5). I understood that it was an all-white structure.

Concur that TB2 is my all-time favourite as well. I'm lucky. I'm 50 and I can legally watch 'Thunderbirds' again with my two children (aged 6 & 8).

Oh, your profiles lack one item - a figure to indicate the scale. I understand that TB 3 & 5 are the largest of the 5, and that TB4 is the smallest.

George, out.......................

Edited by The Loggie

I know what you mean about the collar - I went with this as a reference:

Thunderbird-3.jpg

But other pictures show it as smooth.. so I don't know..?

As for scale, I might do that at the end, and put all 5 together on the page...

You may want to change the "lower support strut", as they are spaced equidistant around the fuselage........

Yeah, that's a 'perceptual thing'

If the upper engine was not right at the top, then I would agree, but 'three points of a triangle' will always change in appearance depending on the angle...

tb315.jpg

• 3 weeks later...