A-10 Group Prizes!!

Sorry this has taken so long guys but with all the travel and trying to get artwork out, I just got WAAAAAY behind the 8-ball.

Wah wah wah... Yeah I know I'm whinin'.

OK without further delay. Here's how this has shaped up. 10 total entries and here's what I have below:

SSgtd6152 - 1/48 Hobbyboss A-10/23rd FW

Strikeeagle48 - 1/48 Italeri A-10/CT ANG 80th Anniversary

marine4ever - 1/32 Trumpeter A-10/BullDOG II What if USMC Hog

Andrew Doppel - 1/48 Italeri Aussie Hog

Sebastijan - 1/72 Academy A-10/23rd FW

Josh1971 - 1/32 Trumpeter A-10/USMC Sea Hog

Kozlok - 1/48 ? A-10/23rd FW

strikeeagle48 - 1/32 Trumpeter A-10/81st FS

AX365 - ?A-10 Davis Monthan

David Walker - 1/48 A-10/City of Boston

So we have 10 entries total and 15 individual prizes. There are however 10 "groups" of prizes with Ken Middleton's 2 prints being grouped together as well as Dr. Pepper's 48th scale Litening pods and the 32nd scale Litening pods. Royal Resin's 2 resin wheels are also grouped together.

So that's the way I decided to go since the math here seemed to line up.

Drum Roll please.... raffle names/prizes are in the hat and here we go!

1/32nd Scale Trumpeter A-10 w/choice of Twobobs Decal Sheet - Strikeeagle48!

1/48th Hobby Boss A-10 w/choice of Twobobs Decal Sheet - Kozlok!

1/72nd Italeri A-10 w/choice of Twobobs Decal Sheet - Josh1971!

Twobobs Gift Certificate for 5 Free Decal Sheets- AX 365!

The Modern Hog Guide/A-10 Warthog Exposed - Andrew Doppel!

131st FW Warthog Print & 103rd FW Warthog Print - SSgtd 6152!

(3) 1/48th Litening II Pods - Strikeeagle48!

(1) 1/32nd Litening II Pod - David Walker!

(2) Royal Resin Wheels - marine4ever!

OK so I'm going to ask all the sponsors to directly mail their donated prizes to the guys that won. I will also PM the guys that won and let them know that the prize sponsors are going to get a hold of them.

Again guys. Thanks so much for being patient with me. Some great stuff in here! Thanks for participating!!

I have to agree with Josh. I had fun during this build (aside from a few minor annoyances during the painting and decalling stages) but the support received from other modellers and participants helped quite a bit. Thank you. Winning a prize was completely unexpected but it's nice to be a recipient of five free sheets from Twobobs! :woo:

You should all be proud of your models. Congrats to you all on a job well done.

Bob...thanks for your patience and taking the time out of your hectic schedule to moderate this GB and award the prizes. <_<

All the best to everyone,

Mike

We're done! :cheers:

Bob,

Thanks for a fantastic GB,really enjoyed this one,looks like I got another Trumpeter A-10 in the stash again!

I might donate the entry to the 81 FS at Spang,if they want it.

I've e-mailed you my address to the Addy you PM'd me.Will let you know when it arrives.

Heres til' the next time. :thumbsup:

:crying2:

Jon

• 1 month later...

Unless it showed up in my community mailbox yesterday (actually 2 days ago for me since I'm now in Tokyo), I've yet to receive my awarded prize (5 sheets from Twobobs). In Bob's defence, I did say I wasn't in a hurry as I chose a set of decals that were still in production as of the start of October. This isn't a call out in any way, shape or form. Bob...I know you're busy and many others have vouched for you as a stand up guy so I have no concerns you'll live up to your promise.

Any word on this stuff?

Can't say for me. I'm still in Tokyo for another week almost. I'll know next week. As I said, my prize is coming from Bob himself and one of the sheets I selected was still in production when I made my choices of the five Twobobs sheets. It's only been a month so, in the grand scheme of things, that's really not all that long.

Also, as a personal observation, when the sheets I chose arrive, they arrive. If for some reason (and whatever that reason is) they don't, so be it. It's not like I'm out of pocket and money and ready to burn Bob in effigy if the sheets don't arrive. I'll post another message when Bob (and Canada Post) delivers.

I just got home from taking the mutts for a walk and checking the mailbox. Bob has delivered in spades! :thumbsup:

Thank you, Bob. I never doubted you for a minute. Those sheets look awsome. Now all I have to do is build the models to put them on.

Mike