Mil V-12 'Homer'

Ken, you know the saying "C´est la f***ing vie"? That describes your situation the best I think. But do not worry, your Homer is beautiful - I can not imagine myself, that mine will be so nice and so quickly built!!!

My Mi-4 hound is here:

http://www.czfree-ol.cz/latal/hkpmprostejo...08/img00023.htm

and here:

http://www.czfree-ol.cz/latal/hkpmprostejo...08/img00024.htm

Kopro model With Ciro deatil sets - it took me a year to build it. And guess - after the last saturday´s competition I lost on my way home right part of the rear door. When it will be made again, I could not even gues...

So keep your nice work running, I am all the time waiting for any of your A-moster. I am their Fan too, but built is only Tu-128 so far...

Thanks tiger331.......

In the words of the old song - "Pick yourself up, dust yourself off - and start all over again".......

Superb Hound btw - love the mesh grilles in the nose. Hope you fix the door.....

Ken

Ken, the only time a model is perfect is when it is still intact, on the sprues, in a sealed box. As soon as the build starts, the state of perfection begins to deteriorate. Our job as modelers is to see how little we let the kit slide toward imperfection.

I think you are doing an admirable job. We are always closest to the kits we build--both in physical proximity and emotionally, therefore, we see the model more clearly than anyone else can. What we perceive as glaring, model ruining errors are usually not even noticed by 99% of the people seeing the model.

Your finished model is going to look so impressive, both for its size and for the subject, only you will notice anything wrong with it.

I would take a look at that model and be awed by the shear size of it, and the beauty of the paint job. Awesome work! Dont let the little stuff get ya down, 90% of people looking at it wouldnt even notice any discrepancies!

• 2 weeks later...