Just finished Macross Frontier

Allow me to clarify; the songs all strung together wasn't bad, what was bad was how the tempo was sped-up, it ruined the sound of the songs. Also, I haven't been able to watch past episode 23 of SDF. (can't find it, and I'm too close to the end to torrent it)

Edited by sv51macross

(Reclarify again) The salute was kinda rushed. Overall, it felt like the final episode needed another five or ten minutes.

And absolutely not! I will not watch Robotech!

(EDIT:) Just re-watched the final battle. Absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Edited by sv51macross
2). I haven't seen anything beyond Gundam Wing & EW and the first three eps of Seed.

Then you REALLY need to get out more. You haven't seen ANYTHING Gundam from UC ("Universal Century", the official timeline) timeline? Do yourself a favor, watch these:

Gundam 0079 (I reccomend the movies because they take anything worth seeing from the TV series and turn it into a trio of movies)

Gundam 08th MS team (at least in my eyes, arguably the best UC Gundam to date. No stupid "newtypes" here! watch as one Zeon pilot in a Custom Gouf hands the 08th team their @sses on a plate. Also features my favorie gundam, the RX-79G)

Gundam 0083 (Anavel Gato is "The Nightmare of Solomon" for a reason)

I cannot reccomend Gundam 0080 "War in the Pocket", or any of the Zeta/double-zeta stuff simply because I haven't seen it. "Char's Counterattack" was total tripe for me, although getting to see the "Nu" Gundam open a can was pretty nice.

Lastly, if you must watch an AC ("another century", not official timeline) Gundam storyline, watch "Gundam X".

Gundam 08th MS team (at least in my eyes, arguably the best UC Gundam to date. No stupid "newtypes" here! watch as one Zeon pilot in a Custom Gouf hands the 08th team their @sses on a plate. Also features my favorie gundam, the RX-79G)

Agree on all points....especially 08th MS team. 08th MS Team is awesome.

index-08th.jpg

Dang! You even covered Gundam X....the only AC worth watching IMHO