Los Angeles County Sheriff's Dept SH-3H

LAPDs getting a EX-LAFD Bell 412.....and it will hardly be ever flown. A LAPD Hawk probably will never happen.

And a LASD Hawk will be a huge waste of money.....better for LACoFD to get three new FIREHAWKS.

I agree. How many Firehawks does LACoFD have now, did they ever recover that one that went down right after they received them?

LACoFD has three Firehawks.....but none have ever crashed. One had an engine failure in-flight but it simply flew home.

The new LASD Seaking willl be going to the Miramar airshow this weekend .

I thought they had a hawk go down back in um 03? I was a deputy at the time. A teenage girl was killed in the crash.

An another note, any chance anyone will be at that airshow and can do a walkaround?

Edited by Justicebringer
98? Jeez has it been that long.....

Thanks I would really appreciate the pics.

Well I just got the 1/24 scale LASD emblems and they are way to small.....guess Ill hit up some of my old partners and see if anyone has any LASD emblems in a digital format.

Well I just got the 1/24 scale LASD emblems and they are way to small.....guess Ill hit up some of my old partners and see if anyone has any LASD emblems in a digital format.

Ok well I found the colors for Rescue 5.

Dupont Imron 6000 paint, colors; April Green # L0359HL, Yellow# L0127HL, Signal Green # L0455HL, Carter Gold # L0388HL, and clear coat # 3480S.