Thank you to everyone who participated in this, the second go around for PACAIR. It was a big success with many finished builds and some really nice variety. Thanks to my fellow mods for helping things run smoothly. For those of you interested in completing your builds, we will continue to monitor this forum even though the GB is finished, but I am sure that some future GBs will be Pacific themed, so dont burn yourself out on PACAIR too much. The raffle prize drawing will be done soon (I will let johnsan take care of that since this is his first GB as mod) and the winners will be posted in the pinned raffle thread on this forum. Again, thank you all very much for a great GB and I look forward to seeing everyone in the Reich Raiders GB, the last 3 months of the Inter-War GB, or the upcoming Spitfire GB.

I'd like to echo jrallman's sentiments here. This was a fun GB with a fair number of entries. There were 88 announced entries. Of which 32 were completed by 19 different modelers. I'd like to encourage those with incomplete projects to post progress and status posts for your projects.

The raffle drawing is complete. Results are posted in the pinned raffle thread in this forum. Please check there for the results.

Again thank you for helping make this such a pleasant group build. I look forward to seeing you all (and your work) in future ARC group builds.

• 3 weeks later...

Another great PACAIR GB and really enjoyed dropping in and watching the superb builds entered in this GB. Hat's of to the mods Jay, Dave & Mike for making PACAIR 2 a big success and well done to all those who managed to finish in time.

Cheers

Doc

Edited by Dr Fester
Another great PACAIR GB and really enjoyed dropping in and watching the superb builds entered in this GB. Hat's of to the mods Jay, Dave & Mike for making PACAIR 2 a big success and well done to all those who managed to finish in time.

Indeed. Many thanks to the moderators, it was an excellently run GB. Subjectively, this exemplified the extra value that the Internet can bring to model making. Really enjoyed watching this, and learning from all who took part. Hope to join you on another, or similar one soon, guys.

Patrick

PS Also many thanks to Jay in particular, for giving me a reason to be part of this in the first place and showing much grace under outrageous nagging after. May your knives be sharp for ever, sir, and never slip.