Sorry about the delay guys. We had 37 finished builds by 21 builders. It took me a while to write everything down on small sheets of paper, fold those and start drawing. I made a list of prizes, and started filling in names as I pulled paper from my cap.

AMS 1/48 FOD covers: Speed Limit

1/32 FOD covers Revell: Tomcat RIO

1/32 FOD covers Tamiya: AX365

TwoBobs 1/48 Phantom sheet: Rhino53, Tim Mansfield, Rodney, Fanakit, Jordan03, UK PonchoMan, Aarzee, StrikeEagle48

Phantom2 donated Hase 1/72 F-4E kit: Phantom

Zotz sheet: anthony robertson

HDL sheet: TWhite80, Rampage55, Cloggy, paul.nortress, Brutus, Sentry30, Deon, Tomcat Tweeker, Rhino53, Jordan03

There are 23 prizes but only 21 builders, so after I was done drawing, I put all names in the hat again to draw the two extra prizes (HDL sheets). So you will see Rhino53 and Jordan03 in the list twice.

Please PM me your address, and if my inbox is full please send me an e-mail thru my profile.

Thanks for participating guys, it was fun. I am looking forward to the 55th anniversary Phantom GB already!!

thanks! pm inbound shortly..

also, could i take a laugh at Phantom recieving his 100000th? phantom kit from ThePhantomTwo? kinda conspiracy-fated ain't it? :thumbsup:

- Kevin

Edited by Tomcat RIO
thanks! pm inbound shortly..

also, could i take a laugh at Phantom recieving his 100000th? phantom kit from ThePhantomTwo? kinda conspiracy-fated ain't it? :thumbsup:

- Kevin

:thumbsup: Not quite 100000 but getting there. Actually I'll do that one OOB, I don't think I have ever done THAT scheme!!!!! Thanks Phantom Two!!!!!!

:D Not quite 100000 but getting there. Actually I'll do that one OOB, I don't think I have ever done THAT scheme!!!!! Thanks Phantom Two!!!!!!

Zap me your address and I'll package it up for you and get it out most likely a week from Friday.To get the markings 100% accurate you'll still need one item from the Experts Choice sheet,that would be the a/c serial number on the spine near the IFR door.I'll also include a disk of pics of the jet in with kit,also ask any question you may have about the jet,I crewed that jet just as much as mine the last six months we had Phantoms.

Me parking '384 with BG Speir at the controls.

67-0384-1991-2.jpg

And me with '384 the day after we rolled it out the paint barn.

DGC-Phantom.jpg

good2.jpg

good3.jpg

good9.jpg

Before the fancy paint job

good8.jpg

Also and FYI,the "Indiana ANG Special Pt.2" is due to be out in the next couple of months,it's markings will be of the Ft. Wayne Don Spering painted F-4E.

Edited by ThePhantomTwo

Gentlemen,

Many thanks to all the participants for showing your great Phantom builds & congratulations to all winners !

Diego Rogoz

HI-DECAL

So, who's up for the "F-4 Anniversary build - Requiem?" :)

This is a really good proposal - to be considered VERY seriously as there are still soooo many Phantoms to do!

OK - when ?????? :thumbsup:

Pollie:

Reply sent. Thank you so much for taking the time to organize and moderate this GB. A prize wasn't anticipated or expected but it's always nice. There were some great builds here. Be proud gents.

As for a Requiem build, I have a GR II waiting somewhere.

Shawn...I hope I didn't upset you too much with the Phantom in WHIF CAF 409 Sqn markings.

Until next time.

Take care boys!

Mike

• 1 month later...

This is my last post for this topic.

Pollie...thanks again for moderating.

Harold...I just picked up the prize from the mail this morning. They look great. Thanks very much.

That's it boys. I'm 10-7.

• 5 weeks later...