Pressure building...head about to explode, rushing through build. Still so much work to be done.....*head explodes*

Ehh. Gonna re paint it. Hoping to prime it this afternoon/evening with mr surfacer. Tomorrow morning lay down the paint. Then Future before the end of the evening. Day after, hopefully decals and then another coat of future. Panel wash and then flat coat....god....so much to do.

Final coat of paint is down. Going to spray some future on it first thing in the morning. Hopefully by tomorrow night I'll be able to spray another coat of future on it to seal the decals and then do a little bit of weathering. If all goes well, it WILL be done on the 1st. Talk about cutting it close.

This Marine requests a one day extension on this build.

I can't believe you started that sentence with "This Marine" :)

Did the Marines at Belleau Wood ask for a one day extension before the Germans attacked?

Did the Marines on Bloody Ridge ask for a one day extension before the Japanese attacked?

Did the Marines in the Frozen Chosin ask the Chinese for a little extra time due to the bad weather?

A one day extension?..... Jeeez, I guess they don't make Marines like they used to.

Semper Fi, Jarhead!

A one day extension :rofl:

I can't believe you started that sentence with "This Marine" :doh:

Did the Marines at Belleau Wood ask for a one day extension before the Germans attacked?

Did the Marines on Bloody Ridge ask for a one day extension before the Japanese attacked?

Did the Marines in the Frozen Chosin ask the Chinese for a little extra time due to the bad weather?

A one day extension?..... Jeeez, I guess they don't make Marines like they used to.

Semper Fi, Jarhead!

A one day extension :yahoo:

:cheers:

I'm gonna say..yes?

Edited by Rasczak
I can't believe you started that sentence with "This Marine" :doh:

Semper Fi, Jarhead!

A one day extension :whistle:

One word....Hollywood.

Hi

Actually at Bois Belleau when the Marines arrived the German attack was in progress and for sure not the best moment to start fighting.

Patrick