F-14A Jolly Rogers | Hasegawa | 1/48

Hi,

here is my newest project - F-14A from Hasegawa. I am planning to make it as VF-84 Jolly Rogers. I will use Fightertown decals.

f_14_hase_8.jpg

f_14_hase_6.jpg

F-14A is a big fighter, below comparing with WWI fighter - Fokker dr.I :)

f_14_hase_1.jpg

First problem in my model was canopy...

f_14_hase_3.jpg

I sanded it and polished...

f_14_hase_4.jpg

f_14_hase_5.jpg

Second problem is was Vulcan cover.

f_14_hase_13.jpg

I change it with PE part.

f_14_hase_14.jpg

Edited by wojtek_fajga

WOW! Love the Jolly Rogers! Favorite squadron, when I build mine in the winter I will be using Fightertowns Jolly Rogers decals. Love that PE also! BTW, nice shine on your canopy! Keep the pics coming!

I was wondering how come no one complain of the Vulcan cover problem. Looks very good there!

Do you intend to make that PE as after market? Might be interested in some considering I have a few of this same A models.

B

Do you intend to make that PE as after market? Might be interested in some considering I have a few of this same A models.

I don't know now. When is more people interested on this build, I probably make some sets of PE parts for F-14. Please write to my when F-14 is finished.

Wow that PE is sharp and crisp looking! Just brings out the details so well! I would definately be interested in getting some of that for a future Tomcat build thats for sure!