F-14A Jolly Rogers | Hasegawa | 1/48

May I suggest a set of Naca vents and the purge vent? These are much needed :worship: If our purge vent decal artwork helps to make it in PE, you're welcome to it.

Brian, please send me drawings or pics of both vents, I try to make it as PE parts.

I tried to send you PM but your InBox is probably full...

how did you get this perfect curve?????

BRASSASSIST.jpg

What is next? A model made only out of PE, without any plastic?

You mind something like this?

ni_28_144.jpg

And here is some more: Click

How do you make the PE????

try at: http://www.google.com | photoetching

...i was asking if you are making it your self using a standard product and how!

I make PE parts doing same steps as showed here: Click

It is not a kit. I use brass sheet and chemicals buyed in market and electronic shop. To make artwork i use Corel Draw and for film I use laser imagesetter.

Dear Mr. Wojtek ,

I need to find some sollution to make me feel good again about the plastic the Japs are selling :D ...... after your really inspiring work on the F-14 and that awesome photetched plane i have decided to give up model making and seek solance in blu ray discs.......

Dude giving the "How to" in PE is no help to me. See God gave us all different talents. To you He gave the art of creativity and the ability to build... to the rest and especially me He gave super glue ....so like all the guys here i will wait for you to commercially make available the PE sets......and thereafter i will make a mess of putting it together..... B)

An ant i feel like an ant..........quantum of solance whens that blu ray out......