F-14A Jolly Rogers | Hasegawa | 1/48

Wojtek... naprawde czysty wariat yestes... ale naprawde spaniala praca! Jestes zupelnie artista =)

Translation: Wojtek... you are crazy... but the work is spectacular! You're are true artist =)

Cheers,

-Greg

• 2 weeks later...

Man this makes me sick, I am just sickened at this level of expertise! WOW, this really goes to show you what you can do when you put your mind to it. Especially since this is your own PE that you are digitally making! I swear if you dont share with the rest of the world this totally awesome PE I will just quit! Nah just kidding, but I might cry! HEHE! Awesome job Wotjek, keep it up!

Sorry Wojtek, didnt mean to misspell your name! Love the compressor, face, cant wait to see it in the bird painted! Well that is if you paint this, or are you just showing off, making us feel like the little people that we are compared to this?? :thumbsup: hehe! Again keep it up!

This just gets better each time i visit, you think he's done with the P.E. and bang new stuff. Awesome.

I hope you do some sets of this soon we could have some serious looking tomcats in the upcoming G.B. :worship:

:thumbsup::sunrevolves:

Edited by sweaty
I'm sorry , this has to stop, and stop now It's insane... No it it is ....really :cheers:

Next thing you'll be doing the fuselage and wings out of PE.. :touche:

He has done a plane totally out of PE, very very sharp!

DUDE, SERIOUSLY STOP!!!! You are so making me jealous! Mommy I want one of those! That is some fantastic PE! If you dont put these on the market you will surely be missing out on some BOOKU moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! Get I get an AMEN!??

At times when these threads arise..We separate the Boys from the Men...Now wit's time to separate REAL man from the average man!! Oh,my....this is pure madness but enjoying every detail work that I can never possibly achieve, keep it coming Sir! :D