Who wants new decals?

Gents:

Will be posting new instruction sheet artwork shortly for two new sheets of Vietnam Era aircraft. These will go on sale around the first of November.

Does anyone want more sheets before the Christmas New Years holidays or would you rather wait until after the first of the year?

Mark S.

Wolfpak Decals

Hey Mark,

It's great to hear about any pending releases from you! (My fingers are crossed with the hope of seeing an F-104 on one of those Vietnam sheets.)

As far as timing of releases is concerned, I recently offered my two cents on that topic on another thread here on ARC. I think it's better to release a smaller number of decals on a monthly basis (even if one month you have only one new sheet) so that you maintain a visible presence in the marketplace.

Don't worry about the holidays. I suspect most modelers will part with $10-15 for a decal sheet they really want.

Edited by thegoodsgt
Gents:

Will be posting new instruction sheet artwork shortly for two new sheets of Vietnam Era aircraft. These will go on sale around the first of November.

Does anyone want more sheets before the Christmas New Years holidays or would you rather wait until after the first of the year?

Mark S.

Wolfpak Decals

Mark,

if you do 1/48 C-130H with camo scheme and some girlie nose art please get it out before Christmas.

Regards,

joe.