1/32 su-27 ub flanker "zacto parts required ??"

I have gotten quite a bit of Resin from zactoman, and I can say that hands down it is the finest stuff on the market.. I have never seen another caster come anywhere close to thwe level of quality zactoman produces.. Its even packaged very well... which is a peeve of mine... nothing worse than opening up some resin you spent a small fortune on and having it crammed in a tiny box with all kinds of broken bits floating around(listen up Aires!!!!!!) his stuff is expensive, but you truly see where your moneys going.. the fit of his parts are also in a class all by itself.... its become painfully obvious that trumpeter seems to have copied his stuff on the newer releases, but its just imitated... you will not get the same level of finess you will get from his products

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I just picked up the UB kit (rather, it's on it's way) and I'm fully intent on using your parts! From all the comparison shots, comments and reviews it's an easy choice for me. I love aftermarket parts.

On that note, you now have the Flanker B stinger available. Is that a part that will work for the UB kit? Is there a thread that discusses this that I perhaps missed?

And how's the UB canopy coming? :P

• 1 month later...

Can I beat a dead horse for a moment? I've just gotten my hands on an Su-27 B, and I've been looking at the kit-supplied nose and I've tried scaling the picture of the "corrected" nose, and it seems right. Can you tell me the length of the correct nose? I'd like to get your corrected nose, but I would like to make sure which one I have to begin with, especially since my modeling dollars are in short supply. Thanks.

Can I beat a dead horse for a moment? I've just gotten my hands on an Su-27 B, and I've been looking at the kit-supplied nose and I've tried scaling the picture of the "corrected" nose, and it seems right. Can you tell me the length of the correct nose? I'd like to get your corrected nose, but I would like to make sure which one I have to begin with, especially since my modeling dollars are in short supply. Thanks.
Thanks Chris for your email! Question answered.

Now for the rest of you who may have the same question,,,

The easiest way to tell if you have the new or old kit is to look at the intakes. If they are covered in rows of rivets/divots then you have the new kit. The original didn't have many rivets.

Intakeoutside.jpg

Another question that is often asked is how to tell the new kits looking at the sealed box.

As far as I know the new and old boxes are identical so there's no way to tell without opening it.

:cheers:

Edited by Zactoman
  • 3 years later...