Looking for a USAF night-camoflage

Hi all

I received my N/AW-10A from Hobbyboss (1/72) yesterday, and now I´m starting plans what to do with that kit. My first idea is to paint it in the peanut-scheme, but since the bird was intended to fly at night, I maybe change my mind to some cool night-camoflage. Any ideas?

HAJO

Hi all

I received my N/AW-10A from Hobbyboss (1/72) yesterday, and now I´m starting plans what to do with that kit. My first idea is to paint it in the peanut-scheme, but since the bird was intended to fly at night, I maybe change my mind to some cool night-camoflage. Any ideas?

I intend to finish one of mine as a Vietnam war "Super Sandy" what-if in the SEA Night scheme, with black undersides and vertical tails and dull red serial and tailcodes.

HTH,

Andre

Cool beans man, Whenever I get around to picking a few N/aW birds up I'm gonna do one in a similar scheme (except I'll use Gunship gray/Euro-1 gray/dark green for colors) plus a Israeli night desert bird.

Ves :beer4: