Tomcat Nation let your voice be heard

I picked something specific (y'all can probably figure out the genre easily enough), but then added the caveat:

NO MORE GERMAN AIRCRAFT EVER!!!!!!

I'd be excited if Tamiya actually announced a new tool that I was excited about - been a while!

Thank you for posting the link. Although a new Tomcat would be nice, especially if it includes weapons like the Viper, I devated between 1/48 Tornado Gr4 or 1/48 Flanker family. It would be really cool to see a new Tornado or Su-27/30/33/or34 as good as their Viper.

I picked an F-14 after I saw the differences between my Hasegawa F-16 and my Tamiya F-16. Not to mention the new Zero kit, which is a beauty. All the Tomcats are getting a little long in the tooth and a new update to a popular aircraft would be a welcome sight in my opinion.

I would have loved to seen a modern Russian Jet, but the chances of that happening are slim to none considering the only Russian aircraft I remember Tamiya ever making is the Mig-15.

I put in for a 1/48 F-16C blk 30. I would much rather see that than a new Tomcat (let the flaming begin, I'm wearing my asbestos long underwear). We need a kit for all those great aftermarket decals. Then we all wouldn't have to buy the one sprue needed for the GE exhaust and the big mouth intake. Besides it would be easy for Tamiya to do as they already have the parts tooled.