Tomcat Nation let your voice be heard

I´d like a re-tooled 1/32 Tomcat from Tamyia.The existing one is a nice plane....well,let´s say that only the nose is a nice plane,then I think that the inversion was so huge that they decided to mix raised and recessed pannels.

A 1/48 Tomcat from Tamyia mast be as a jewel...even the price´ll be like a jewel too!!

:thumbsup:

I.Martin

I wonder if it'll be released as a current F-14,would it come with a bottle of spraylat and dust? :rolleyes:

F-14Tails.jpg

HONESTLY!!!!!! Can we not have at least an ounce of respect for the dead, wo's bodies are bing savagely ground up and chopped for scrap metal? Is there no repsect at all for one of the most magnificent aircraft ever flown!!!?????!!?!!?!!?!!?!?! :lol: B) :soapbox::soapbox:

I voted for a retooled f-14 in 1/32 scale. If they do it like Academy did their big hornets (dropped slats and flaps, etc) I'll buy at least 5 of them. I also wanted a family viper in 1/32 too but we could only suggest 1 new kit. :cheers:

How about a FW 190!!!!!!!!

Running and Jumping in my car and smoking the tires to save my life now!!!!!!3gears.gif

I'm all in for a 1/48 AH-1Z, but I put my money on that we get a 1/48 FW 190 or 109!! The F-5E would be cool too!!! OMG guys we do not need any more tomcat's. + you can't top the Hasgawa kit!!!!

Edited by SSgtd6152
HONESTLY!!!!!! Can we not have at least an ounce of respect for the dead, wo's bodies are bing savagely ground up and chopped for scrap metal? Is there no repsect at all for one of the most magnificent aircraft ever flown!!!?????!!?!!?!!?!!?!?!

You're right, it's important to honor such a magnificent piece of metal and the important role it held/holds in our daily lives...

Mach3.jpg