Up dated pics of AAVP

Many thanks to TANK and HELO-DUD for their help with correcting the view port issues on this. I also removed the mouth decals as my wife said it made the model look toy-like and added a few other pics. Comments still welcomed!

100_2056.jpg

I used different colored confetti for the gun ports.

100_2055.jpg

100_2054.jpg

100_2058.jpg

100_2059.jpg

100_2062.jpg

Looks great :thumbsup: The vision blocks look better now, they have great reflection and depth. Now just add in some gear, equipment and a MRE box or two. I also like that you removed the shark teeth decals. My only suggestion is to take some Tamiya XF-55 Deck Tan and rubbing alcohol mixing it 85%-90% paint to 10%-15% alcohol and spray it around the whole thing. It will dull it down some and give it a dusted look. First mix and spray it onto something to see it’s effect. Also hold the airbrush about 8-10 inches away. Here's a photo of what it my look like...

1887ltp.jpg

The rear tail light (last photo) on the right need to be painted black. It’s not red as it’s a blackout lamp. In reality it’s a slit like the lower one below it.

861am0ds.jpg

Joe

Edited by Helo_Dud
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I built the trumpeter knock off that came with the EAAK armor on it. Id love to get a tamiya and the hobby fan interior and EAAK upgrades for it.

I like what you did with the eyes, I am going to make my next one like that.

I kit bashed that Trumpy one with the Tamiya kit, and saved like $200.00. I know it is not all perfect despite my scratch building just to get it on, let alone make it acceptable, but its what I got for a micron of the cost, also check out the link, I was inspired to get up on it by this guy's AAV.

aavp7a1completed023.jpg

aavp7a1completed022.jpg

http://www.missing-lynx.com/gallery/modern...jimcarswell.htm