F/A-18 Super just shattered the MDANG line

Well gents, I know the Navy is inspecting its fleet of Hornets, but I must say that this afternoon at approx. 2:20 PM, on my way into work I was treated to a raw power flyby of a 'Super' at the 175th Wing, MDANG! Hornet driver pulled steep, banked overtop and made a low egress right over my patrol car!!!! Hey boom175, what's the goods on this, in town perhaps for the raven's flyover....whatever the rhyme or reason, all I have to say is thanks 'Super' driver, I needed that fix...please come back often!! :wave:

Well Brian, thing of it is, we don't get suprising visitors like that often at Warfield....Andrews of course but not here...so yeah you can grab a towel and cigarettes and get me a defibrillator lol....I almost stroked out! Had my camera right there on the front seat but he was moving too fast to even think of that....perhaps if it were a Jolly Roger you'd be as stoked as I was-especially a tomcat!

Don't mind Brian. He's just salty his Stillers got their arses handed to them. :thumbsup:

Man, you ain't kiddin'...

They played horribly tonight.

B-ONE27...just bustin' your chops.

Hell, I'm lucky enough if I see a friggin' helicopter fly around here and I work on a military base.