Impact Decals future release!

DANGIT! I needed these decals years ago!

Link - 225 Stuff

Hmmm... I didn't know the F4U-4 had yellow markings, but I only had 2 pics to work with and they both were in black & white.

Could A-6 markings be in the near future?

Yes but only after you added the A-6 to list. It's not like your going to finish the kit otherwise.

:D

I am Tank and I approve this message.

Yes but only after you added the A-6 to list. It's not like your going to finish the kit otherwise.

Tank

Yeah, the thought of painting consistent yellow stripes on the nose of 14 Mk 83 1000lb bombs makes me ill.

Yes the "Pt. 2" sheet will have two Skyhawks (A-4B & A-4C) and two A-6A Intruders! Both sheets are in work and will most likely be released at the same time.

As for the F4U-4, the yellow markings are more of an educated guess. It was a difficult decission to go with yellow but as you know, color pictures from that time frame are near impossible to come by and being that the b&w pics we used were taken during the short time frame that the color of USMC markings had switched to yellow, we decided to go with it. If anyone has any other information pertaining to this subject, we would love to get confirmation either way. It is not too late to make the necessary changes.

I would also like to thank John for sending us the info he had on -225.

Kevin

Edited by av8iimech