1/12 Revell Chopper (Finished)

Here’s a small project I started over the weekend. Its Revell’s 1/12th scale Motorcycle Chopper. I decided it needed to be raked so I had to cut the forks and extend them. I wanted a new rear fender and I penciled in a design and proceeded to cut away. The kit’s seat was to large and thick so I made a new seat pan and cover it in Poly-Clay. It (seat) was baked for 12mins., cooled and sanded. New Drag Bar handle bars were made and the belt was cut from the pulleys. They were sanded round and new face plates were added on.

Paint…first it was painted in Model Masters Metalizer aluminum plate, once dry it was buffed out followed by 3 coats of Tamiya X-25 Clear Green.

The engine, forks and such were all de-chromed. They will be finished in Alclad chrome and other shades.

Enjoy,

Joe

100_4770.jpg

100_4773.jpg

100_4775.jpg

100_4777.jpg

100_4784.jpg

100_4787.jpg

Here's the progress photo link...

Photos

Edited by Helo_Dud

Thanks guys :thumbsup: I hope to start adding in the spark plugs and wires, clutch and brake lines and fuel line this afternoon.

@ James...Paint…first it was painted in Model Masters Metalizer aluminum plate, once dry it was buffed out followed by 3 coats of Tamiya X-25 Clear Green.

Happy Modeling,

Joe