Airliner GB, the final time

Can I join to this Group build? I would like to build Ford Trimotor - Czechoslovak Airlines, 1/72 (photo), Challenger CL-601 - Czech Air Force, 1/144 (photo) and maybe Tupolev Tu-154 - Czechoslovak Airlines, 1/144 (photo).

I am newbie on this forum and my english isn´t so good so I am sorry if I comprehend something bad.

Can I join to this Group build? I would like to build Ford Trimotor - Czechoslovak Airlines, 1/72 (photo), Challenger CL-601 - Czech Air Force, 1/144 (photo) and maybe Tupolev Tu-154 - Czechoslovak Airlines, 1/144 (photo).

I am newbie on this forum and my english isn´t so good so I am sorry if I comprehend something bad.

Ahoy Palso!

Guess I'll have to join in on this one. Gives me an excuse to build one of those airliner thingies :thumbsup: Now,just have to figure out what to do??????? Maybe an Air Canada 747,we have one on the shelf at work in the gift shop!

Tony

Hello,

I've never participated in a GB. So is this some sort of a contest or just for fun?

I want to join with my humble 1/200 Tupolev Tu-104. I'm out of town and won't start on it until mid January anyways.

So we create our own thread for the build?

I haven't done an airliner in over 12 years, and this is just the ticket to get back at it.

Any additional info I might be missing?

Thanks,

Not a contest ismaelg, an opportunity to share the progress of you build with - anybody who is watching,

and for you to watch how they're getting on. You'll soon get the hang of it - especially if it's already underway by the time you join in.

Each builder creates their own thread, with pictures whenever they think there's something worth looking at.

We're uncertain if this GroupBuild will take place in the GB area, or in the Airliners area so far - but that should be sorted by the time you get started.

Have a look at a few other GBs, you'll soon get the hang of it.