Airliner GB, the final time

Not gonna build HOLMES?

Still working on the Hunter I take it? At least now you can work on it with the intructions found....:thumbsup:

Boy Oh boy !!! you are making ME feel bad ...I guess I will HAVE to sit down and do the HUNTER now...

this GB .well I'd be way behind and haven't gotten any that I could build for the GB but let ME think...

• 3 weeks later...
That's what legitimises a GB as an official ARC event in my mind, and notifies it to a wider audience.

Same here. It appears, however, that a few updates need to be made to the GB page. Under Current GB, the F-111 build has already ended and under Future GB, the IDF GB has already started.

Hi Tim & Mark... and all,

SBARC (Steve :thumbsup: has been given the information concerning the GB and replied via PM that it is a go, so the rest is now up to him.

If none of this get's the Mods attention however, I think we should go ahead on and post a GB Thread in HERE and start building on January one as we've planned! Once they see what we're doing, the Airliner GB will get it's own thread in the GB forum..... and if not, we've already got it going in here. Feedback?

Take care,

Frank

Yes, the GB has been given go-ahead. I haven't been in touch too much (hit with the lastest computer virus, the day it came out).

Like Frank said, if there isn't a section, just create your thread in the Airliners forum, and have it moved over when the GB section is created.

-GCA333

I wanna play too!

So, what's the objective? Any airliner in any airline scheme? Is the scale regulated?

This would be my first group build ever, so I'm just trying to wrap my mind around the objective...

Edited by Team 4R

Hi Silverback,

SBARC (Steve :yahoo: has been given the information concerning the GB and replied that it is a go, so the rest is up to him.

If by January one there is still no slot in the GB forum, an Airliner Group Build thread will be started in the Airliner Modeling forum and we'll contribute to it in the same manner, until eventually it comes to Steve B's rememberance and we're assuming, he will then set us up a place in the GB forum.

Take care, and welcome to ALL those who have enlisted!

Frank

Edited by oldHooker