Just a comment on Dragon Gen2 figures.

I was in the LHS shop on Saturday and spotted the new Dragon Gen2 figure set of WWII U.S. tanker riders. I've done Dragon figures before and found their details to be a bit "soft". But Dragon is going in a new direction; their next generation M1 Abrams kits are a perfect example. So I decided to buy the figure set and check it out for myself.

Guys, I've build tons of resin figures; I'm presently working on 10 for a Desert Strom diorama. These Gen2 Dragon plastic figures are as good as some of the best resin figures I've ever assembled. Yanks used to make some beautiful U.S. Infantry 1/35 resin figures. I have a bunch in winter overcoats for an Ardennes dio. The Dragon figures are as good as the fantastic Yanks figures. I just had to make some time to put these puppies together. Please be forewarned, it's a labor intensive process to assemble each figure because each comes with dozens of parts. But do they ever look great.

Highly recommended. :)

Randy