Some very nice models finished so far. Be nice to see a few Harriers finished too...

Finish date is 30 November.

To everyone who has finished a Harrier, I would ask if you could submit an article to Steve for publication on November 9 and for anyone who has done a Hornet an article for November 18 to mark the 30th Anniversary of the first flight of each type respectively. I plan to have one article done for each type by then, so lets get them posted to Steve.

Some very nice models finished so far. Be nice to see a few Harriers finished too...

Finish date is 30 November.

To everyone who has finished a Harrier, I would ask if you could submit an article to Steve for publication on November 9 and for anyone who has done a Hornet an article for November 18 to mark the 30th Anniversary of the first flight of each type respectively. I plan to have one article done for each type by then, so lets get them posted to Steve.

Drhornii checking in, just sent gallery submission to Steve.

See, I thought the end was Oct 30. I didn't know I had a bit of time left! Kinda busy right now, but we'll see if I can't finish my hornet (sorry Harrier fans! hehehe, I didn't have one in my stash)