We'll, with my VF-201 tomcat nearing completion, I thought it would be good to start another build. I'm planning on making a monogram F-106 OOB with Eagle Strike decals.

Here's the bird I plan on modeling:

59-0025_171FIS-1.jpg

(www.f-106deltadart.com)

Not much work is done yet. So far I have just started rescribing.

IMG_2007.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg

IMG_1998.jpg

thanks for looking!

Sweet!! I'm surely going to watch this.

Btw, i wanted to point out.. you should start rescribing the plane after you make the main assembly.. some panel lines don't match.. and the panels on the back fuse are uneven (i think there is a 1/4 of an inch different between the panels in the left side compared to the right side, this made me place some decals uncorrectly, heheee)

Sweet!! I'm surely going to watch this.

Btw, i wanted to point out.. you should start rescribing the plane after you make the main assembly.. some panel lines don't match.. and the panels on the back fuse are uneven (i think there is a 1/4 of an inch different between the panels in the left side compared to the right side, this made me place some decals uncorrectly, heheee)

thanks for the heads up Lock n Load! I've noticed that some of the panel lines are not symmetrical between the left and right sides of the fuselage. I'll have to get a get a drawing to see if it is correct.