WOOHOO! AND THEIR OFF.....

Hasegawa 72nd F-15I Ra`am, #246 of 69 Sqn.

Major alterations will come from Academy F-15E spares, and some minor items from Isracast.

I bought Isradecals superb Ra`am sheet some time ago and now have to figure out where in the house they are.

Have a good one folks ;)

Cheers, Ian

1/32 Academy F-16 as an -A, using the IsraCast conversion set, and a BlackBox 'pit. IsraDecal markings for the Dragon Tail aggressor.

Edited by Harv

Here is my entry it will be a 1/48 Hasegawa F-15D BAZ of 106 SQ 979 "Beating Wings" Credited with 3 kills as it Appeared on CAP over Lebanon in 2006' OOB except decals and if I finish ill add this one a 1/48 Revell F-15A BAZ of 133 SQ 646 "Thunder" Credited with 4 Kills

Edited by ThunderGrunt

I will build 1/72 Hasegawa F-16D Barak, with Hase resin spine, and Isradecal decals, and probably F-16C Barak!until today i didnt get decals, so i am not decided what particular plane will aseemble ! :thumbsup:

Edited by mario krijan

Since I have a thread going, I guess I should let everybody know what I'm doing.

I started a Hasegawa F-16A Netz back for the Viper II GB. I got as far as painting the gray and black for the cockpit and stopped there. This GB gave me the motivation to get it back out and going.

Thanks,

Rodney

I'm shooting for an 1/48 F-16I Sufa.

1/48 Hasegawa F-16D, CMK Sufa resin kit, Aires F-16D pit, Aires F-16 wheel bay kit, Aires F-16 resin exhaust, Sky's decals, and probably some resin tanks and bombs.

The Sky's markings I'm using will be the Negev markings (the blue hawk and Star of David).

I might even get some aftermarket wheels.....we'll see as I get closer to that point.