very nice! What scale? Which kit/decal sheet?

Thanks, Rkic :cheers:

Their both Academy 72nd F-15E with scratch conversions. The one on the left was from 2005, before any Ra`am sheets were available so I used spares from several other sheets to get a 69 Sqn machine. The one on the right has the Isradecals set that is very, very good indeed, they use grouped stencils. This is maybe a better view.

Raamalola.jpg

Cheers, Ian :blink:

Edited by Ian Buick

Since I currently only building IAF stuff.

This would be THE place to show what I've done for the past three years.

The Collection, and one that's gone too far to place in the GB.

Baz #957 finished.

20081103213.jpg

20081103214.jpg

20081103215.jpg

An Avia S199 and a Spitfire MkIX

20081103216.jpg

Mirage III CJ #159

20081103217.jpg

Skyhawk A-4E Ahit with AGM-62 Walleyes x 2 & AIM-9B

20081103218.jpg

Skyhawk A-4N Ahit with Mk82's x 8

20081103219.jpg

F-16A Netz #107 Osirak raider with MK84 x 2 & AIM-9L x 2

20081103220.jpg

MD-500 Defender

20081103221.jpg

F-4 Phantom II WIP. Orange Tail Sqn Yom Kippur War. Mk117 x 10 & AIM-9D

20081103222.jpg

Thanks for looking, and yes I also noted that I need to dust them and my display shelf. :thumbsup:

Best Regards

Bosse from Sweden

1/48th Hasegawa AH-64A Peten;

DCP_4479.jpg

1/72 Hasegawa F-15C Baz (improved);

DCP_4579.jpg

1/48 Monogram AH-1F Tzefa;

DCP_2810.jpg

1/72 Revell F-16C Barak Block 30;

6.jpg

1/72 Hasegawa UH-60A Yanshuf (Block 1 Yanshuf);

DCP_4800.jpg

1/72 Matchbox HH-65A Dauphin;

015.jpg

1/72 Hasegawa Kfir C2;

Kfir_4-1.jpg

Cheers,

Alby

Hi Alby,

I soo love your Peten. :thumbsup:

I followed that build here when you did it.

I think it's great that you are in the GB.

I've always liked your IAF builds. :)

Did you by the way see my little Defender (the very dusty one) a few post above yours?

You helped me with the colours on that one.

Thanks and Best Regards

Bosse from Sweden

I'm still hoping to find time to join the GB, but meanwhile here are a couple older builds:

BZZZZZZZ!

...I'm sorry, Kelly, that's a WRONG ANSWER! There is no way you can post gorgeous work like that and not identify kits, scale, conversions, etc...

Tough act to follow Kelly, but here goes anyway:

1/48 MonoRev converted to an F-15I Ra'am, in the US delivery markings. I used the Sky's decals (the original edition before the IsraDecal set came out), and pieced together the lo-viz grey US markings from a TwoBobs F-117 sheet, IIRC. Did all the mods by scratch, except for the P/W feathered 'burner cans, which were sourced from some Hase F-16 spares. In-progress Tamiya 1/32 F-15E-to-F-15I conversion in the background.

RevRaamnTamRaam.jpg

The same Tamiya 1/32 F-15E converted to an F-15I Ra'am, using the CE resin set and comprehensive IsraDecal set to represent the display aircraft from the first public showing outside of Israel at the RAF Waddington show in the UK (...2002?). THis picture was taken during decaling, before the final wash and dullcoat were applied. Unfortunately, I don't have any shots of the completed model, as I was up against the TamiyaCon show deadline, and afterward, had it on display at Phil's Hobby HQ in El Cajon. It was purchased out of the display case, and I never took any other pictures. I have all the bits to do another, except using the Sky's later version markings, as the IsraDecal Ra'am markings in 1/32 are all but impossible to source these days...

PaintshopTamRaam.jpg

Edited by Harv
BZZZZZZZ!

...I'm sorry, Kelly, that's a WRONG ANSWER! There is no way you can post gorgeous work like that and not identify kits, scale, conversions, etc...

Whoops, sorry! The RF-4E is the Hasegawa 1/48 kit. The Apache is the 1/48 Hasegawa D model with the Isracast conversion and decals.

And since I'm posting again, here is an F-15I in flight that I built a while back, Revell kit and Isracast decals. Minor conversion details were scratchbuilt.

F-15I3.jpg

• 2 years later...

Okay I like all the Models on here!!

Can some one tell me where to go and get 1/32 F-15I RA'AM decals. I have the 1/32 revell F-15E and was going to make it into a RA'AM to go with me F-16I SUFA in 1/32 scale. Any help would be nice

Medhawk020