I really don't know what to call it...

Okay, after much adue and tribulation my most recent creation is finally done. This is what happens when a stir-crazy teenager with a hobby knife, squadron putty, and an Acad F-14 Bombcat remain together for a long enough time. Like gasp particles bouncing around in a container, the correct collision happenign is just a matter of time. Anyway, some may have seen this in the progress section but I was just too lazy to post photos until now (sorry!).

This idea was initially inspired by a Macross Valkyrie, and it just took too long for illithid00's GB to come around so I modded the idea into something a little less radical and this popped out. I imagine it to be some kind of Mach-3 interceptor with P&W F-135 engines (80,000lb thrust! :rolleyes: ), reverse ruddervators, thrust vectoring, and advanced avionics. I converted the recce pod into a gunpod containing (theoretically) a 35mm Vulcan cannon and carrying four AIM-7 Sparrows (The Pheonixs and 'Winders turned-out just too pretty to use!). The paint shceme is a Ferris Camo-type, but I used MM Dark Euro Gray in lieu of Gunship Gray, and It actually looks better I think, especially with the red Black Knights markings. Okay, enough with the wordliness, onto the...

FOTOZ!!!!! :D

100_1157.jpg

100_1158.jpg

100_1159.jpg

100_1160.jpg

100_1161.jpg

100_1162.jpg

100_1163.jpg

100_1164.jpg

100_1166.jpg

100_1167.jpg

Okay, flame me for desecrating the holy KittyCat, congratualte me for creativity, but I like it and will do this again...with a Hasegawa...