What resin, brass or decals are availble for the 1/48 H-34?

It might be time to build this beast but i want to do it as a US helo, probably USMC.

PLease also let me know if you will sell yours!!!!

thanks,

joe.

The only detail set produced was the Cutting Edge cockpit, and will set you back Big Bucks provided you can even find one for sale (I sold mine last year for $50, with not even a whimper from the buyer). Aftermarket USMC deals by Flying Leatherneck are in the works, but since so few examples of the Revell kit are out there, this might not come to pass.

The only detail set produced was the Cutting Edge cockpit, and will set you back Big Bucks provided you can even find one for sale (I sold mine last year for $50, with not even a whimper from the buyer). Aftermarket USMC deals by Flying Leatherneck are in the works, but since so few examples of the Revell kit are out there, this might not come to pass.

OUch, but thanks for the response.

regards,

joe.

Bumping for marine4 ever, he had a line on guy doing resin pits for the Wessex followed by the US version. MAGOne did do some decals for the H-34 but I don't think his putting them out anymore.

Bumping for marine4 ever, he had a line on guy doing resin pits for the Wessex followed by the US version. MAGOne did do some decals for the H-34 but I don't think his putting them out anymore.

Tanks right. here's A link to the thread i posted and some pic's of the 34(wessex) pit. and where and when they are available.linky. hope this helps.

semper fi

Dan