WTB your unused ADF parts from 1/48 scale

• 2 weeks later...

PM me with your address and they're yours for free (mine will be a Dutch jet). Will need to double check the parts though - i've spotted the nose mounted IFF blades but there are so many parts on the sprues that I haven't tracked down the other bits yet!

PM me with your address and they're yours for free (mine will be a Dutch jet). Will need to double check the parts though - i've spotted the nose mounted IFF blades but there are so many parts on the sprues that I haven't tracked down the other bits yet!

Thanks, PM sent, please don't forget about the tail parts.

Paolo

• 2 weeks later...

I still have to get those part from Will but I'm here to ask for more, please. I have several F-16 to convert to ADF.

I can trade for resin or plastic parts for Belgian, USAF, Turkish or Greek Vipers or pay cash!

TIA

Paolo

Edited by Paolo Maglio
Paolo,

I think I have the cutting edge ADF conversion set in 48th scale. If you need it and can wait i'll look at it once i get back in the states (im in the Philippines).

Eric

Thank You Eric. Unfortunately CE tail won't fit the Tamiya fuselage. I already made 3 Hasegawa ADF but now I run out of Hasegawa F-16 so need to convert 3 more from Tamiya Block 25, that is why I ned Kinetic pats.

Wish you a nice flight back home.

Cheers

Paolo

• 2 weeks later...
Which parts do u need exactly? Esp the tail bumps parts? I may not be using them..

PM me. :)

Thank you Silent Eagle, PM inbound, yes I need tail bumps, IFF antennas and their bases.

TIA

2vi30us.jpg

Paolo

Edited by Paolo Maglio
  • 2 weeks later...

Have they not arrived yet Paolo? I posted them ages ago, admittedly I didnt go to the expense of traceable or insured shipping but given the lowish monetary value of the parts I was sending...guess they must have got lost somewhere along the way.

I do have another Kinetic AM kit in the stash, shoot me an email with your address and I'll get another set sent out - won't be doing an ADF version anyway so you're welcome! My email is Will_is_over_the_moon@hotmail.com

Have they not arrived yet Paolo? I posted them ages ago, admittedly I didnt go to the expense of traceable or insured shipping but given the lowish monetary value of the parts I was sending...guess they must have got lost somewhere along the way.

I do have another Kinetic AM kit in the stash, shoot me an email with your address and I'll get another set sent out - won't be doing an ADF version anyway so you're welcome! My email is Will_is_over_the_moon@hotmail.com

No, still nothing here and I can't go on with my ADF special Colour, sorry, E.mail inbound, thanks

Paolo