You know you’re getting old when… (F-15C’s)

All your friends are having Fini-Flights!!! :worship:

Aloha folks!

My standard “ghost around here†excuse… Been on the road again, short notice this time! Anyhow I wanted to share a couple snapped before leaving on my latest trip. I was busy trying to get out the door when I realized a good friend was flying his last mission that afternoon. So I shifted the morning mission to make his flight & jumped on with camera in hand to snap a few of his final Eagle sortie (with sufficient crew rest for my TDY of course!). Still own him an AT-38, A-10A, & Eagle... Gotta get started on those soon as well!!!

Anyway here are the images taken on a late afternoon-go South of Maui :woot.gif:

Mahalo & Thanks for looking B)

Mark

Love the weathering and E Model (?) board.

UFini001.jpg

Not the entire bird(s) but I kinda like it, probably should have positioned them lower to clear the canopy frame... Still so much to learn!!! :woot.gif:

UFini002.jpg

Thanks a lot guys, always appreciate the comments & comps. Still got a lot to learn about photography, sorry about the blurry image! :rofl:

I’ll try to post a couple more later, catching up with a few things around the house first! :cheers:

Mahalo Ahui Hou :whistle:

Mark

Thanks a lot guys, always appreciate the comments & comps. Still got a lot to learn about photography, sorry about the blurry image! :lol:

Mark

Oh never mind about the "blurry" shot's, they still are nice to look at.

BTW, did You see the LN F-15E pic's on their low level party ???

Now that's some sh*thot stuff & I guess You'll agree with me that they are a little harder to zapp that way...

"Check Six....."

Spooky.

Thank you for the shots!!!......almost as good as being there.....I SAID ALMOST!!

Ya know, in 10 years of modeling I've never had the urge to build an Eagle until juuuuuuust now ...

How long have you had this phobia about Eagles :cheers: , The only things they bite are Fulcrums, Flankers, Armor, Artillery, Scuds,and other such denizens on the ground. Well they haven't bitten a Flanker, but a few Fulcrums and for sure one Foxbat has felt the Eagles Talons. Saddam wound up needing a few aircraft parts..like a complete replacement.

Edited by Angels49