VMFA-314 Black Knights VW-00 165188

Great minds think alike Steve. ^_^

Here are the remainder of the original "In-Flight" shots with the pole removed.

another1a.jpg

away2a.jpg

flybya.jpg

keeper1a.jpg

keeper6b.jpg

keepera.jpg

I think it is safe to say that the popularity of the actual model is unaffected by the PS pics so I hope you enjoy these Rob.

Personally, I re-visit this thread on a daily basis. If there was such a thing as The ARC Oscars, this would get my vote as "Best In-Flight model, 2008" :)

OUTSTANDING!

:rolleyes:

...And you would get a Oscar for the technical side of things..they still give them out to the techies......

NEAT piece of work for the Modeler that you have created ....

Now can you make MY Eagle look AMAZING I wonder... :woot.gif:

Thanks, dudes!

Guy, those pic's look outstanding! Thanks again for the "improvements"...actually, I would have asked you to do that, myself, but didn't want to seem too :woot.gif::doh: . I hope you get some good weather soon so we can see more pic's of YOUR latest!!!

Steve-Will there at least be a "SCRC" (Stamp Collecters Resource Center) in the future, then? You... can't quit now, we've only just met... :whistle:

P.S. For some reason, Steve, I always get hungry for a burger (with ham & cheese) after reading your posts...hmm...(?)

Gregg- Just saw that! :wacko:

Edited by Rraab

Rraab, your modeling skills are exceeded only by your photography skills. The lighting, composition and choice of focal length all contribute to realistic photos of your model.

Care to share some details about your camera/lens combo for these shots?

Pat -Seeing YOUR work always makes my day, too! Thanks!

Alex -Thank you, and I look forward to seeing more of your stuff, soon, I hope!

habu2 - Glad you liked! As for my photog. skills, I have a ways to go yet. I did these with a I am a spammer....please report this post. "Digimax" S600 belonging to my GF. It's sort of a mid-grade "point & shoot" model that offers a little extra adjustability. I used an adjustable ( 12"-48") tripod and shot about 250 photos (mostly duplicates - it was a little windy that day, and the model kept shaking, and wanting to reposition itself) - the partly cloudy light conditions did the rest! :D

Rob

Edited by Rraab

As with everyone else, all I can say is wow. Amazing work. And I really love the in-flight pose, as I feel that quite often these birds are really meant to be seen in their element, not on the ground on their gear, but in the air. And the camo is super-impressive. Thanks again for sharing and hope you're working on something new!

JON