CAF Fuel Truck at CFB Baden

Hello everybody,

has anybody here got good images or links to pictures of the Fuel Truck that was used back in the 80's and 90's at CFB Baden-Soellingen? I cannot identify the vehicle on the few low quality images I have, so if anyone can help with researching, any info is welcome. I would like to possibly scratchbuild one for a diorama idea.

Here's one pic of I have (scanned):

CAF_RefuellerTruck_Baden1987.jpg

Thank YOU!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

This thread is a few years old, so it may bea a dead topic but its worth a shot.

I just stumbled on this form quite by accident when googling the Truck model number of my fleet trucks. Im a CF mechanic at CFB Cold lake, been here 10 years. Been tasked to the refuelling trucks for 3 years now, along with my civilian mechanic who has been here 30+ years.

WE ARE the only CF base left in the last couple years here with the Remtec refuellers still in active regular service. Keepin them running by scavenging and scrounging parts for a truck that has not been made for years. As of last year we are slowly phasing them out though.

Anyways Many of the green Germany trucks came here after they were dispursed from the land of Beer and sausage. I still have about 6 left in service, not to mention about 12 yellow ones. I cant read the whole CFR plate number in your picture to well but i think i may even have that actual truck here. Most of my trucks came from Laar, but some came from all over. Anyways if you still need any information and/or pictures for the truck let me know

Edited by emeguyab