Mirage IIICJ 101 Squadron 1975

I hope for success. I will correcting the eduard kit with a few resin bits and other scratch items these images show where I removed the kit engine section and will replace it with the Atar 9C engine also I will add these resin gearbays... this is test fitting at point.

100_4979.jpg

100_4980.jpg

100_4981.jpg

100_4982.jpg

Looks good. Where did you get the resin stuff for the kit?
Great another Mirage. :P

I like Mirages a lot.

Where comes that 9C exhaust from ?

Good Luck and Best Regards

Bosse from Sweden

I bought it a while back I don't remember from who but I do remember I paid too much for it and it came from europe... it's not really all that great.

Great work so far... Question: Is it just the photo or is the top part of the engine couling that juts out just under the vertical stabilizer warped/sunk in? The resin part?

-Greg

couple of factors to consider the piece is not attached to the model in the picture as noted and is barley resting in place- but there is a slight upward sweep of the probe end in the resin but I'm not convinced that it is warped.. not a hard fix to adjust if needed... any reference pics would be helpful I'm looking for a good profile shot.

• 1 month later...