Trash hauler GB banners

Here is the first one, I took this picture at the Little Rock airshow in October 2009.

Special thanks to Ikar for the trash can (32nd TAS) image & S,C.Williams for cleaning up the trash can art work.

BTW, Draw decals in on board as a sponsor, look forward to the C-17 decals!

Note, the C-130J pictured is from Little Rock and photo taken at LR airshow in Oct 2008. 32nd TAS is Little Rock

TH_GB-01.jpg

TH_GB-02.jpg

TH_GB-03.jpg

TH_GB-04.jpg

Added by Pete

TH_GB-pete.jpg

The lowdown on the rules:

Any fixed wing aircraft that carry's cargo internally (C1 to C-141). Build is open to all scales, eras, military, civilian and nationality.

Tankers such as the KC-135 are also included. Some special aircraft that carry outsized cargo externally are allowed (Russian space program A/C for example).

Aircraft examples not eligible are:

Gunship versions of cargo aircraft, special mission aircraft (NKC-135, AWACS....) and AC with buddy pods (S-3 "miss piggy"). As for the V-22, that still falls into the non fixed wing category so it is not eligible.

Start time is January 1st and runs until July 1st. Hopefully the ROG C-17 will be released by then since I am working on a special C-17 prize if I can swing it. My first step is to start getting sponsors so if any of you wish to offer prizes, it will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by drhornii
  • 3 weeks later...

How's this one? I found the pic somewhere online, but I don't remember where. I made it with some online banner creating program. Feel free to use it, but if you do, please copy it to your own image storage site (photobucket, imageshack).

mybanner494040758ce3deq0.jpg

How's this one? I found the pic somewhere online, but I don't remember where. I made it with some online banner creating program. Feel free to use it, but if you do, please copy it to your own image storage site (photobucket, imageshack).

Saved

I had one close to that but really like that one. Trying to show more cargo being loaded & delivered on banners works for me.

Thanks Pete!

Um, guys...I hate to keep being a stick in the mud, but in case you missed the announcement at the top of this forum:

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....;f=64&id=10

Several of these banners are over 150 pixels high, and I notice that some of you are doubling up on the banners as well, Please....let's keep the height on these limited to 150 pixels maximum. If you're carrying multiple banners, either pick one, or combine/resize them so that they fit the size constraints. If you need help re-sizing any of your images, let me know and I'll give you a hand.

Um, guys...I hate to keep being a stick in the mud, but in case you missed the announcement at the top of this forum:

Several of these banners are over 150 pixels high, and I notice that some of you are doubling up on the banners as well, Please....let's keep the height on these limited to 150 pixels maximum. If you're carrying multiple banners, either pick one, or combine/resize them so that they fit the size constraints. If you need help re-sizing any of your images, let me know and I'll give you a hand.

That would be me then. :thumbsup: Banners resized. Sorry Steve.

• 2 weeks later...

:wave: Sorry Steve. It's just hard to compromise between making the banner's picture clear and visible but at the same time keeping the text readable without covering up too much of the image. :cheers:

Edited by AnthonyWan
  • 3 weeks later...
Have a particular picture you want? And yes, I can make you one :thumbsup:

Came across this while surfing for ideas...

aero_superguppy.gif

Looked like the ultimate hauler of outsized trash.

Anthony, please could you make a banner for me?

Cheers,

Giles

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...