Did I miss some thing?

I am going to have to refer all questions of that sort to my avatar...:bandhead2:

I was going to mention something about that avatar a few days ago, but didn't have an opening... Now you do realize that you PAY them to like you right?

Geez, please don't start up here now. Could it be that some people get tired of all the lame attempts at humour, silly pictures, old re-hashed jokes? Look at that thread and who posts - surprise - same people over and over. Probably the same type who say 'who, me? Nah-couldn't have been MY fault!' If I want to see that type of thread I though that's what the TPC was for??

Sure I don't post much but I check in a couple times every day and have gotten some valuable information from this site. A couple weeks ago I picked up a 1/48 R-M F-18E - well, it was fun going back to see some threads about this particular kit!

If I have a point I guess it's please try to contibute something useful to the thread you're responding to. If you want to post back and forth with another fun-buddy, PM each other for our sake. Off my :D now.

Jim