What do you need specifically for weapons? I've got quite a bit of various missiles and bombs in the spares box.

Since I'm totally cleaned out of weapons, except for the Russian stuff that came with my MiG-31, I'll be looking for 4 AIM-54 Phoenix's, 2 AGM-88 HARMs, 2 'Winders, and 2 AMRAAMs, all in 1/72.

Since I'm totally cleaned out of weapons, except for the Russian stuff that came with my MiG-31, I'll be looking for 4 AIM-54 Phoenix's, 2 AGM-88 HARMs, 2 'Winders, and 2 AMRAAMs, all in 1/72.
I'll have a look when I get home from my business trip. Should be home by next Thursday. I'm pretty sure I got most of what you need covered.

Any specific Sidewinder variant you need? AIM-9X's, those are in short supply so I probably wouldn't be able to help you there, but AIM-9L's, AIM-9M's etc. I have.

well i can get my whif in here now..

1/48th SU-27UB in US. Navy Livery.

Its either going to be in a WWII VF-17 colors or low vis VFA-103 Livery

we will see if theres any thing else at a later date

I'll have a look when I get home from my business trip. Should be home by next Thursday. I'm pretty sure I got most of what you need covered.

Any specific Sidewinder variant you need? AIM-9X's, those are in short supply so I probably wouldn't be able to help you there, but AIM-9L's, AIM-9M's etc. I have.

Thanks. AIM-9L's or M's should work just fine. I don't plan on loading the MiG/F/A-19 with AIM-9X's.

I suppose I can part with my two 1:72 HARMS and a quartet of Pheonix missiles. Just give me the address and let me get a shipping quote from the PO here in the dorm. The HARMS are acad, so you'll get full decals. Can also give you AIM-9Ls from the same Acad kit. The Pheonixs will come sans decals though as they're from a different kit.

Navalized CF-139 Gripen in Growler role

The carrier she flies off of, the HMCS John Crosby

CF/A-110 Warthog stationed in Kandahar, 2009

Delta winged bomber version of the F22

Hey, can you tell by my handle, this will be a fun one for me.

I'd like to continue a Testors F-19 Stealth done up in USMC markings.

Just want to make sure I'm under the 25% complete rule. Here is a link to some pictures I posted before:

Current Progress is first post

The back story is that the F-19 was a lower cost USMC version of the F-117 that was successfully kept "in the black" for its entire service career (1983 - 2003). The development costs were hidden in (and diverted from) the Northrop ATB program (that later became the B-2 bomber). In late 1987, the program was nearly exposed by an investigative reporter. To prevent the discloser, the actual design was leaked to Testors so they could make a model kit of the actual aircraft. With the kit released, the investigative reporters story had no credibility...

Just want to make sure I'm under the 25% complete rule. Here is a link to some pictures I posted before:

The back story is that the F-19 was a lower cost USMC version of the F-117 that was successfully kept "in the black" for its entire service career (1983 - 2003). The development costs were hidden in (and diverted from) the Northrop ATB program (that later became the B-2 bomber). In late 1987, the program was nearly exposed by an investigative reporter. To prevent the discloser, the actual design was leaked to Testors so they could make a model kit of the actual aircraft. With the kit released, the investigative reporters story had no credibility...

If all you've done was what was in that first post, I wouldn't have any problem allowing it into the GB. Go for it! :)

a 1/144 su-27 in old style iranian camo

Like this?

Su-27IRIAF.jpg

Oh hell, why not? I've kicked this idea around for long enough. I'm in.

af1%20vc-25a.jpg

It needs more of a punch!

AirForceB-1.jpg

well i can get my whif in here now..

1/48th SU-27UB in US. Navy Livery.

Its either going to be in a WWII VF-17 colors or low vis VFA-103 Livery

:thumbsup:

Not two seat but...

Su-27VF-17.jpg

Not low viz but...

JollyFlanker.jpg

I've got so many projects going on right now I might not get to do my whif but I'll enjoy watching you guys have at it!

:cheers:

I've been waiting for this since it was anounced!

I'm going to be making up a Mitsubishi F-2F what is an F-2F you ask? Well, it's a logical evolution of the Mitsu F-2A, she's going to have canards, twin engines, integral IRST and vectored thrust nozzels to start.

I'll have a background & a 3-view in the days to come.

Thanks all!

DP

Edited by Desertpilot

That is actually kinda plusible...:crying2:

I've been waiting for this since it was anounced!

I'm going to be making up a Mitsubishi F-2F what is an F-2F you ask? Well, it's a logical evolution of the Mitsu F-2A, she's going to have canards, twin engines, integral IRST and vectored thrust nozzels to start.

I'll have a background & a 3-view in the days to come.

Thanks all!

DP

My Kind of WhIffer! Show us show us! Would make a good compliment to my ISAF-1.

That is actually kinda plusible...:)

Yes, it is about as plausible as your build.

We don't need any eye rolling ridiculing peoples entries or ideas here. This is the "What If" group build and anything aviation related is considered plausible as far as we're concerned.

Yes, it is about as plausible as your build.

We don't need any eye rolling ridiculing peoples entries or ideas here. This is the "What If" group build and anything aviation related is considered plausible as far as we're concerned.

I wasn't ridiculing him...it sounded like a great backstory and idea.

Not low viz but...

JollyFlanker.jpg

I've got so many projects going on right now I might not get to do my whif but I'll enjoy watching you guys have at it!

:)

Why does that look really really right and oddly familliar?

And why CATM 120's and 9's but live 54's?

:) for all of them Zactoman!

I wasn't ridiculing him...it sounded like a great backstory and idea.
Maybe we're on different planets, but usually, rolling eyes is not a "gee, great idea" gesture.

At any rate, maybe a misunderstanding. Perhaps a better choice of smiley is in order next time.

well i was rummaging thru my stash, came across a 1/144 dragon F-18E.. now how about a Chippy Ho markings on a Super Hornet?? Hmm.. very interesting. well, might just do that one next year. got my hands full on the 1/32 F-16 Sufa conversion nowadays.

and yep zactoman, that was your actual picture that inspired me to do one flanker in the 4 tone scheme.. the dragon kit is more of a 1/200 than a 1/144 , so i might have to go abit artistic on the roundels and stencils rather than using my spares box..

Edited by Tomcat RIO