Globemasters, Hornets, and a Prowler!

Thanks for the replies! :rolleyes:

Anthony, i have a Canon 50D, Canon 100-400mm IS, and a Canon 28-135mm IS. Thats what equipment those shots were taken with. Does that help?

How do you like the 50D Zach? I'm also curious about your settings for the night shots...did you try the new higher ISO settings available on the 50D?

How do you like the 50D Zach? I'm also curious about your settings for the night shots...did you try the new higher ISO settings available on the 50D?

So far the 50D is great. The quality of the shots that it shoots is phenomenal. As for the night shots i usually shoot in Aperture Value(AV) with and f-stop of 8 or higher and i just kinda play with the aperture to get the amount of light that i like. For the high ISO settings, that is also nice. It isnt nearly as grainy as my XTi would be at that high of an ISO. In my opinion the 50D's photos come out better at ISO 3200 than my XTi's would at ISO 1600. Did this answer your questions?

So far the 50D is great. The quality of the shots that it shoots is phenomenal. As for the night shots i usually shoot in Aperture Value(AV) with and f-stop of 8 or higher and i just kinda play with the aperture to get the amount of light that i like. For the high ISO settings, that is also nice. It isnt nearly as grainy as my XTi would be at that high of an ISO. In my opinion the 50D's photos come out better at ISO 3200 than my XTi's would at ISO 1600. Did this answer your questions?

Thanks Zach! :thumbsup:

Now you know what I see fly over my house just about every day Zach! I was actually at McChord last week trying to take some pics of the C-17's, but my little point-n-shoot just was not up to the challange. Thank's for sharing those pics, they are all awesome.

Aaron

• 2 weeks later...