LHS in Reading, PA & Myrtle Beach, SC?

I am traveling to Reading, PA at Christmas and a few days after I am heading to our place at the beach in Myrtle Beach, SC for 10 days. Can anyone recommend LHS is either or both of these locations? I am particularly interested in quarter scale jets, so that would be what I'd mainly be looking for. Thanks in advance!

Rick

Last time I was in Reading (granted it was several years ago), there was a small shop on 5th street that was pretty much your classic old LHS. LOTS of kits, very crowded store with all the stuff, some old classics. No idea if it's still there or not, but it might be worth taking a drive to see.

Last time I was in Reading (granted it was several years ago), there was a small shop on 5th street that was pretty much your classic old LHS. LOTS of kits, very crowded store with all the stuff, some old classics. No idea if it's still there or not, but it might be worth taking a drive to see.

Joe,

Thanks for the tip, I'll take a look and see if it's still around!

Rick

Here's a thing I posted awhile ago.

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index....hl=myrtle+beach

If you go to Ed's Hobbyshop they have a good selection of jets, Hasegawa, Italieri, Monogram, and others. They're a little pricey though. I still stop in there whenever I'm back up that way. Still a better shop than the one we have in Savannah, the nonexistent one. :cheers:

HTH,

Zach