UN use M2A2 bradleys?

Just curious on this. I've found a bunch of pics of BTR's and M113's with UN markings, but haven't run across a Bradley. And if they do deploy them, would the UN leave the anti-tank missiles on there?

Either way, my Academy Bradley is about to start working for the UN. Think I'll even have a bunch of the blue helmet dudes for riders :thumbsup:

John

i been looking to for some pics of bradleys but i havent ran across any as of yet. i pretty sure they were used but just cant find them. come over to fine scale model site thier is a gb starting at the new year for un vechiles.

Edited by GA.modelmaker

The US does not send troops and vehicles into UN missions. So the Bradley won't be right for white :P But that's not to say "Why Not" or "What If"...I say go for it, it's your build and I think it be an interested project.

Happy Modeling,

Joe

Cool, she shall be drafted into the UN. :P

I'm also going to build a bradley without the turret as sort of a "concept" bradley before everyone started adding bells and whistles. Gino gave some recommendations and it's going to be a cross between a standard Bradley and the upper armament of an M113 ACAV.

Anyone have a Tamiya Bradley with the interior they want to get rid of?

John